728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bangladeshi Actress Suchorita

Bangladeshi actress Suchorita was very popular actress in mass media such as big screen cinema sector. Actually Bd actress Suchorita was heroine in bangle film. She performs various kind of character. Old bangle film time Suchorita all character was beautiful. Onlooker angle of vision Suchorita was brand name of cinema sector. She was cute heroine old time. She perform nice movie such as Hangor Nodir Graned that film was hit and popularity. That film also win national award. Many days Suchorita abandoned from film sector. She says now I am busy of my family work. I spend much time with my son and relatives but if I offer a good character I will perform the movie. Suchorita also says that acting is my heart and always time I enjoy this acting. Recently Suchorita connected a new film the name of film is Sontan Keno Santrassi. She will perform mother of hero Sakib Khan. She says Sakib Khan is a good actor in recent time. I hope both we are enjoy this cinema.

Bangladeshi Actress Suchorita

Bangladeshi Actress Suchorita
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top