728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Sujana

Currently Bangladeshi model Sujana is a busy for her modeling work. Bd model Sujana says many directors offering her for acting and modeling. Moreover the director wants Sujana for their advertisement model because onlooker wants Sujana. For this reason Sujana busy with her schedule. She says a lot of working in my hand and many producers is being offered me for their drama advertisement model as well as so on. But always time I choose better script for instance it is a challenging professional works. I cannot lose my career in media sector. In consequence always time I try my best. Now Bangladeshi actress Sujana is being started three dramas. There are two serials and one package TV drama. TV Serial drama name is Khan Villa and Oder Sathe Bosobas. The drama of Chowdhury Villa Sujana and Jitu Ahsan will be acting both. Bd actress Sujana three advertisements will be telecast various television channels. Advertisement is being Archiyan City, Thai Noodes, as well as Cofidance Soyaben oil. Sujana wants to work good quality story performance.

Bangladeshi Model Sujana

Bangladeshi Actress Sujana

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Sujana

Bangladeshi Model and Actress Sujana
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top