728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bangladeshi Actress Model Ratri

Bangladeshi actress Ratri was very popular actress in Bangladesh. Now she lives in the USA with her family. Bd actress Ratri was very popular in 1990 to 2000. Ratri home district is Feni. In many years she lives in the USA. Always Ratri want to gift good acting. Bangladeshi model Ratri says I love my country very mach. In 2000 Ratri was acting serial drama Sakin Sorasoni and director was Saladdin Lovlu. That drama was very popular especially for Bilkis character. Ratri says I love acting that why when I get any good opportunity and I accept this chance. Bd model Ratri very popular drama becomes Danob, Dhosher Bosonto, Naikoere Fere Jai, Jol Pore Pata Nore etc.

Bangladeshi Actress Ratri

Bangladeshi Model Ratri

Bangladeshi Actress Model Ratri
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top